Al-Quwwat Al-Barriyya Al-Djazairiya - القوات البرية الجزائرية
Venez parler de tout ce qui concerne l'armée de terre Algérienne

Topic author
mark2013
Raïd (رائد)
Raïd (رائد)

Mine Clearing Line Charge (MICLIC)

Message par mark2013 »

selon les exercices de ces années récentes l ANP utiliserait des Mine Clearing Line Charge (MICLIC) probablement des M58 de fabrication américaines
M58 Mine Clearing Line Charge (MICLIC)
The Mine Clearing Line Charge (MICLIC) provides an effective minefield breaching capability for maneuver forces. The system consists of an M353 3-1/2 ton or M200A1 2-1/2 ton trailer (or M200 tracked trailer) chassis, a launcher assembly, M147 firing kit M58A3 line charge and a 5-inch MK22 Mod 4 rocket. The line charge is 350 feet long and contains 5 pounds per linear foot of composition C-4 explosive. Engineer units employ the MICLIC in response to minefield breaching requirements identified by the maneuver forces. The MICLIC's trailers are then towed to the selected area where an engineer prepares the line for firing. Once it is detonated, it clears a lane measuring 8 meters by 100 meters.

The MICLIC is a rocket projected explosive line charge which provides a "close-in" breaching capability for maneuver forces. It is effective against conventionally fused mines and, when detonated, it provides a lane 8 meters by 100 meters. The MICLIC system consists of an M353 3-1/2 ton or M200A1 2-1/2 ton trailer (or M200 tracked trailer) chassis, a launcher assembly, an M147 firing kit, an M58A3 line charge and a 5-inch MK22 Mod 4 rocket. The line charge is 350 feet long and contains 5 pounds per linear foot of composition C-4 explosive.

The US Army approved acquisition of the US Marine Corps' M58A3 Trailer Mounted Line Charge as a non-developmental item in Dec 83. MICLIC was type classified in Aug 85. Fielding to USAREUR occurred in FY88. Fielding to NG units continues.

Engineer units employ MICLIC in response to minefield breaching requirements identified by the maneuver unit. A typical mission is as follows: The Engineer Company's MICLIC trailers are moved to a position designated by the maneuver commander and the line charge prepared for firing by an Engineer squad. Suitable combat vehicles tow the MICLIC trailers to the point of the breach. Movement to the firing site and execution is done under control of the breaching force commander. A second MICLIC may be fired from the breached lane if a longer breach is required. After firing, the empty trailer is reloaded with another line charge brought forward from the supply trains, if additional breaching missions are anticipated. It may also be towed to a preselected position and dropped for later recovery by support elements.
http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/ ... miclic.htm
wars come and go but my soldiers stay eternal (Tupac Shakur)

zen
Arif (عريف)
Arif (عريف)

Re: Mine Clearing Line Charge (MICLIC)

Message par zen »

pourquoi pas le Plofadder 160AT mine-clearance system de Rheinmetall Denel Munition

Topic author
mark2013
Raïd (رائد)
Raïd (رائد)

Re: Mine Clearing Line Charge (MICLIC)

Message par mark2013 »

j n savait pas ou trop mettre ca mais si vous vous rappelez on a vu a l expo de la safex un camion de distribution de mine non ? a mon avis c le M-136 Volcano mine system américain non ?
wars come and go but my soldiers stay eternal (Tupac Shakur)

algerie
Amid (عميد)
Amid (عميد)
Has thanked : 1 time
Been thanked : 2 times

Re: Drones Cibles [Mirach, Enix, Diana...]

Message par algerie »

KNXNodS.jpg