القوات البرية التونسية
Venez parler de tout ce qui concerne l'armée de terre tunisienne
Répondre

Mouath14
Adjudant chef (Tunisie)
Adjudant chef (Tunisie)

Re: M-48A5/M-60A1/M-60A3 Patton

Message par Mouath14 »

M60 A3 is still kicking, but seriously, we need to think about getting some leopards (2A4 would be nice but 2A6 would be perfect) and taking out the M48/M60A1 and AMX it's pretty useless. :tank1: :roll:
حُماة الحمي يا حُماة الحمـــــى هلُمّوا هلُمّوا لمجـــد الزمــــن
لقد صرحت في عُروقنا الد مــا نمــــوت ويحيــــا الوطـــــــــن
لتدو السماواتُ برعـــــــــــدها لترم الصواعقُ نيرانــــــــــهـا
إلى عزّ تُونس إلى مجدهـــــــا رجال البـــلاد وشُبّانـــــــــــهـا
فلا عاش في تونس من خانها ولا عاش من ليس من جُندهـا
نمُوت ونحيا علـــى عهدهـــــا حياة الكرام وموت العظــــــام
ورثنا السواعد بيـــــن الأُمــــم صُخورا صُخُورا كــهذا الـــبنـا
سواعدُ يهتزّ فوقها العلـــــــــم نُباهي به ويُباهي بــــــــــــــــنا
وفيها كفا للعُلا والهــــــــــــمم وفيها ضمانً لنيل المُنــــــــــى
وفيها لأعداء تُونس نــــــــــقم وفيها لمن سالمُونا الســــــلام
إذا الشعبُ يوما أراد الحيـــــاة فلا بُدّ أن يستجيــــب القـــــــدر
ولا بـــدّ للّيـــل أن ينجلــــــــــي ولا بُدّ للقيــــد أن ينكســـــــــــر

7annaba3l
Capitaine (Tunisie)
Capitaine (Tunisie)

Message par 7annaba3l »

Mouath14
Adjudant chef (Tunisie)
Adjudant chef (Tunisie)

Message par Mouath14 »

kamikaziman
Adjudant chef (Tunisie)
Adjudant chef (Tunisie)

Message par kamikaziman »

Mouath14 a écrit :M60 A3 is still kicking, but seriously, we need to think about getting some leopards (2A4 would be nice but 2A6 would be perfect) and taking out the M48/M60A1 and AMX it's pretty useless. :tank1: :roll:
I totally agree with you Mouath14. we need to get new and modern machines. About the old tanks, the M48/ M60 A1 & A3 and the AMX, we can let our young engineers (military and civilians) to work on them and upgrade and modernize them. we can always keep them as a buck-up.
I know we need money for this kind of project but it will be a big step toward the Tunisian military industry.
Thanks

scorpion-rouge35
Fariq (فريق)
Fariq (فريق)

Message par scorpion-rouge35 »

tien pour quoi les soldats sont enterré jusqu’à la taille ?
THE ALGERIAN ARMY

opmega
Lieutenant (Tunisie)
Lieutenant (Tunisie)

Message par opmega »

kamikaziman a écrit :
Mouath14 a écrit :M60 A3 is still kicking, but seriously, we need to think about getting some leopards (2A4 would be nice but 2A6 would be perfect) and taking out the M48/M60A1 and AMX it's pretty useless. :tank1: :roll:
I totally agree with you Mouath14. we need to get new and modern machines. About the old tanks, the M48/ M60 A1 & A3 and the AMX, we can let our young engineers (military and civilians) to work on them and upgrade and modernize them. we can always keep them as a buck-up.
I know we need money for this kind of project but it will be a big step toward the Tunisian military industry.
Thanks

Franchement, en parlant d'intégration, pourquoi pas une bonne centaine de T90 S, nos frères algériens connaissent le matos et pourraient nous aider à la maintenance et à la formation...et ils sont moins chers que les Leopard ou un M1 !! De toute façon, faut vraiment que la Tunisie s'arme à minima, vu ce qui se passe à l'Est....

Mouath14
Adjudant chef (Tunisie)
Adjudant chef (Tunisie)

Message par Mouath14 »

opmega a écrit :
kamikaziman a écrit :
Thanks

Franchement, en parlant d'intégration, pourquoi pas une bonne centaine de T90 S, nos frères algériens connaissent le matos et pourraient nous aider à la maintenance et à la formation...et ils sont moins chers que les Leopard ou un M1 !! De toute façon, faut vraiment que la Tunisie s'arme à minima, vu ce qui se passe à l'Est....
we talked and argued enough about this, TUNISIA would never ever buy any russian made weapons, especially if we're talking about heavy weapons such as tanks and aircrafts, the same help TUNISIA will get from the U.S. or Germany, it's all about the logistical help in the contract and has nothing to do with "friendship" or what so ever. :)

opmega
Lieutenant (Tunisie)
Lieutenant (Tunisie)

Message par opmega »

Are you sure that it is really about help ? I want to say, we do not need help which makes us indebted but of a real independence of use!

Mouath14
Adjudant chef (Tunisie)
Adjudant chef (Tunisie)

Message par Mouath14 »

opmega a écrit :Are you sure that it is really about help ? I want to say, we do not need help which makes us indebted but of a real independence of use!
Russia is not gonna make us any less independent my friend, you'll still need the spare parts for your tanks, not mentioning the needed training sessions in Russia which is gonna cost us plenty of money, the real independence is to produce your own weapons and your own spare parts which is very hard at the moment. besides, it'll damage our deep relationships with our allies and friends and they will trust us less then usual or refuse to sell us advanced weapons for cheap ! ;)

kamikaziman
Adjudant chef (Tunisie)
Adjudant chef (Tunisie)

Mouath14 a écrit :
opmega a écrit :Are you sure that it is really about help ? I want to say, we do not need help which makes us indebted but of a real independence of use!
Russia is not gonna make us any less independent my friend, you'll still need the spare parts for your tanks, not mentioning the needed training sessions in Russia which is gonna cost us plenty of money, the real independence is to produce your own weapons and your own spare parts which is very hard at the moment. besides, it'll damage our deep relationships with our allies and friends and they will trust us less then usual or refuse to sell us advanced weapons for cheap ! ;)
Do you know dear friends When the last time the Tunisian military (Army. TAF, Navy) bought a new machines? (I'm talking here about the last contract of sale we had with the USA). It was in the 80's when we had the M-60A3 Patton, and the F-5 Tiger and the Albatross III... since that time the only machine we got are some Hamvees, some Pick-up Truck, and few high tech. equipment for border patrols... That means we are so behind that we need alot of time and money to rebuild our army, and don't tell me we don't need such a strong army, look around you guys and see what's going on.
Our engineers doing their best to modernize the old machines we had but still it's not enough. we need to create a national project, a project that will be sponsored by all Tunisians ( militaries & civilians). This project will be focus on rebuilt and modernize the old equipment and all young engineers and technicians, from both side the military academy or the Tunisian engineering institutes, will be involved in this project. First of all we will create a lot of new jobs for our youth and 2nd we will build the foundation of our own military industry plus we can even get contracts from other countries to overhaul their machines...
This is my opinions and ready to discuss it in detail with you dear friends.
Thank you all

Mouath14
Adjudant chef (Tunisie)
Adjudant chef (Tunisie)

Message par Mouath14 »

kamikaziman a écrit :
Mouath14 a écrit :
Do you know dear friends When the last time the Tunisian military (Army. TAF, Navy) bought a new machines? (I'm talking here about the last contract of sale we had with the USA). It was in the 80's when we had the M-60A3 Patton, and the F-5 Tiger and the Albatross III... since that time the only machine we got are some Hamvees, some Pick-up Truck, and few high tech. equipment for border patrols... That means we are so behind that we need alot of time and money to rebuild our army, and don't tell me we don't need such a strong army, look around you guys and see what's going on.
Our engineers doing their best to modernize the old machines we had but still it's not enough. we need to create a national project, a project that will be sponsored by all Tunisians ( militaries & civilians). This project will be focus on rebuilt and modernize the old equipment and all young engineers and technicians, from both side the military academy or the Tunisian engineering institutes, will be involved in this project. First of all we will create a lot of new jobs for our youth and 2nd we will build the foundation of our own military industry plus we can even get contracts from other countries to overhaul their machines...
This is my opinions and ready to discuss it in detail with you dear friends.
Thank you all
Your informations are quite wrong my friend, military deals and aid between the U.S. And TUNISIA have never stooped, but increased instead ! lately we received our both C-130J-30s from Lockheed Martin, and many other deals and negotiations such as the F-16 B52 And SH-60F Helicopters Deals Status on Hold due to political tensions. :|
However, a Tunisian modernization program will definitely enhance our capabilities, especially in the Drone Technologies and Small Weaponry systems, then we can export our own high-valued products which is gonna bring us some millions of $ but that wouldn't change the reality that we're still flying with the old 3rd generation aircrafts.
The eastern camp ( Russia, china) cares only about the money, if you can pay cash they'll deliver to you their best weapons, but TUNISIA & The Tunisian Military Institution can't risk our strategical relations and agreements with our western allies.

opmega
Lieutenant (Tunisie)
Lieutenant (Tunisie)

Message par opmega »

Eh bien, mon frère, et là je te réponds en français, (je ne maîtrise pas assez l'anglais pour m'exprimer clairement), il me semble dommageable pour la Tunisie de s'enfermer dans un mano à mano avec les USA : l'Egypte a du matériel bridé, la Jordanie Idem, et de toute façon, les USA sont aussi mercantiles que les Russes ou les Chinois. Il rest la Suède, et là manque de chance, un Grippen est propulsé par des réacteurs sous licence US....Donc là aussi pas moyen...Concernant la remarque de Kamikaziman, il a raison quand on voit les derniers acquis majeurs, je ne te parle pas de rumeurs ou contrats en attente, vu qu'à ce ryhtme les matériels en question seront à leur tour obsolète : il faut se rendre à l'évidence, notre armée est devenue sous dimensionnée et sous équipée pour faire face aux défis actuels...nous devons absolument remédier à cela...le peuple en a conscience et consentirai à participer à un effort financier....

kamikaziman
Adjudant chef (Tunisie)
Adjudant chef (Tunisie)

opmega a écrit :Eh bien, mon frère, et là je te réponds en français, (je ne maîtrise pas assez l'anglais pour m'exprimer clairement), il me semble dommageable pour la Tunisie de s'enfermer dans un mano à mano avec les USA : l'Egypte a du matériel bridé, la Jordanie Idem, et de toute façon, les USA sont aussi mercantiles que les Russes ou les Chinois. Il rest la Suède, et là manque de chance, un Grippen est propulsé par des réacteurs sous licence US....Donc là aussi pas moyen...Concernant la remarque de Kamikaziman, il a raison quand on voit les derniers acquis majeurs, je ne te parle pas de rumeurs ou contrats en attente, vu qu'à ce ryhtme les matériels en question seront à leur tour obsolète : il faut se rendre à l'évidence, notre armée est devenue sous dimensionnée et sous équipée pour faire face aux défis actuels...nous devons absolument remédier à cela...le peuple en a conscience et consentirai à participer à un effort financier....
I agree with you Opmega and neither the east or the west will sell us a high tech weapons and even if they did that will cost us alot of money plus we have to accept they rules, so we can't use their weapons in any occasion without their authorization. That's why we need our own industry and it should be build step by step. we can start with the overhaul till we to the point that we can create something that we can count on it.

To Maouth14
Sir, I think you misunderstand my point plus my information is correct. Can you tell me when the Tunisian Army got the M-60A3? and since that did we get any new tanks?
Can you tell me when The Tunisian Air force got their birds"F-5 Tiger" (3rd generations)? and since that did we get any new birds? I'm talking about fighter plane not carrier... The new C-130 J is available for anyone who will pay for it, so it's not a big deal.
You said The Tunisian Military dept. is negotiating to obtain some rebuilt F-16 block 52, well I heard that 5 years ago and guess what, we won't get it... for many reasons.
The 12 SH60 (rebuilt X-navy) deal is in hold I agree but I don't think it's a good deal anyway. With The 240$ million dollars the cost of this deal, we can built a small size manufactory or center of research and hire 100’s of youth engineers and I can assure you a few years later we will have our helicopter, fighter and carrier.
We do have a good relationship with the western (USA, Germany, France somehow, Italy...) and I agree we won't put this relationship in risk by buying a Russian’s weapon but still even our good friends refused in so many occasion to sell us a modernized weapons, and I can give you many examples.
At the end we need to build our military with our own hands and the people of Tunisia should play the biggest part of it.
Thank you

opmega
Lieutenant (Tunisie)
Lieutenant (Tunisie)

Message par opmega »

Je suis entièrement d'accord ! d'ailleurs il me semble que nous avons accumulé une grande expérience dans le domaine de la maintenance aéronuatique et dans l'ingénierie des drones qui est encore à développer....ce peut-être un bon début pour construire une industrie de défense...tout le monde se fout des iraniens, mais au moins ils font des choses eux !

Mouath14
Adjudant chef (Tunisie)
Adjudant chef (Tunisie)

Message par Mouath14 »

opmega a écrit :Je suis entièrement d'accord ! d'ailleurs il me semble que nous avons accumulé une grande expérience dans le domaine de la maintenance aéronuatique et dans l'ingénierie des drones qui est encore à développer....ce peut-être un bon début pour construire une industrie de défense...tout le monde se fout des iraniens, mais au moins ils font des choses eux !
We're gonna need a long-term plan, which the government won't be able to sponsor since the budget is limited, so we're gonna have to ask for a foreign dept, which is a bad decision in these difficult conditions, but I'm sure if we ask our Japanese and Chinese friends, they can lend us the asking-budget, for a very low interest rate, or even for free ! just like the 200K $ from China last year.
building up factories with power and water pipe lines is the first responsibility.