Répondre

Aliano_TN

Re: Protection Civile Tunisienne/الحماية المدنية التونسية

Message par Aliano_TN »

PC :bérét rouge:

Aliano_TN

Message par Aliano_TN »

i am not happy :evil: gift from germany to tunisia ...

kamikaziman
Adjudant chef (Tunisie)
Adjudant chef (Tunisie)

Message par kamikaziman »

Aliano_TN a écrit :i am not happy :evil: gift from germany to tunisia ...
Oh man
I think they sent us their juncks , The same thing what QAtar did when they sent us their old fire trucks but still I think we need those equipment anyway. we do have a great engineers that they will take care of the business but Wallahi it hurts anyway, but still I have a big hope for tomorrow... we wil see that day that we will build everything we need, from the screw to the planes. It maner of time that's it...
Ta7ia Tounis RAghma Anf elA3daa2... :tunisie1: :hadarat: :hadarat: :hadarat: :hadarat: :hadarat:

Aliano_TN

Message par Aliano_TN »

kamikaziman a écrit :
Oh man
I think they sent us their juncks , The same thing what QAtar did when they sent us their old fire trucks but still I think we need those equipment anyway. we do have a great engineers that they will take care of the business but Wallahi it hurts anyway, but still I have a big hope for tomorrow... we wil see that day that we will build everything we need, from the screw to the planes. It maner of time that's it...
Ta7ia Tounis RAghma Anf elA3daa2... :tunisie1: :hadarat: :hadarat: :hadarat: :hadarat: :hadarat:
i agree with you in some point we do have a good engineers and we need them in some fire houses ...
what i am trying to say is way you register a favor on me in junk equipment instead of a good one.
in my opinion they are going to spend money in painting and car equipment more of the car price you loooooooollll bunch of idiots :lol:
Dernière modification par Aliano_TN le 27 décembre 2012, 20:35, modifié 1 fois.

Aliano_TN

Message par Aliano_TN »

part 3
i don't buy it what the said about the last two pictures

Aliano_TN

Message par Aliano_TN »

PC T :bérét rouge: :radio1:

kamikaziman
Adjudant chef (Tunisie)
Adjudant chef (Tunisie)

Message par kamikaziman »

Aliano_TN a écrit :
kamikaziman a écrit :
Oh man
i agree with you in some point we do have a good engineers and we need them in some fire houses ...
what i am trying to say is way you register a favor on me in junk equipment instead of a good one.
in my opinion they are going to spend money in painting and car equipment more of the car price you loooooooollll bunch of idiots :lol:
I didn't get it Aliano. Can you explain what are you trying to say?
Thanks

Aliano_TN

Message par Aliano_TN »

kamikaziman a écrit :
Aliano_TN a écrit :
kamikaziman a écrit :
Oh man
I didn't get it Aliano. Can you explain what are you trying to say?
Thanks
( hani Bech nfaser BDerjetna mwaf9ek fi hwayej kima ell mouhanDsin w nestha9oulhom fi ba3éth marakez ell himeya elli habit n9oulou 3léh t9ayéd 3léya fi mzéya 3alla 5rod moch haja jdida w mén rayi ell flous elli bech yosrfoha w dhina w thaw wmataba3 ell himéya akthér men soum ba3th lekraheb athéya materiel 9Dim Barcha fama risque mta3 panne fi depart walla intervention BA3éD chwaya wa9et men este3méll.. TaB3an athéya rayi cha5si moch y3aBér 3alla mw9ef twensa ;) )

seifracing
Fariq - فريق (Tunisie)
Fariq - فريق (Tunisie)

Message par seifracing »

debut du voyage pour ces vehicles de l`allmagne jusqu`a la Tunisie decembre2012
Geneva italy
arrived to Tunisia

:radio1: :radio1: :radio1: :radio1: :radio1: :radio1:

seifracing
Fariq - فريق (Tunisie)
Fariq - فريق (Tunisie)