belles prises :+1:
:algerie01: :algerie01: :algerie01:

deyaziz
Aqid (عقيد)
Aqid (عقيد)
Has thanked : 1 time

Re: MiG-29S/UB [Fulcrum-C/B]

Message par deyaziz »

Merci FULCRUM effectivement sa réchauffe le cœur, moi j'attends avec impatience les nouvelles des 29-M en attendant les 35 in cha Allah dites tous amine svp.

FULCRUM
Fariq (فريق)
Fariq (فريق)
Been thanked : 1 time

Message par FULCRUM »

Amine, il me reste un bon paquet de photos, dés que je fini le traitement je vous les envois, je manque cruellement de temps.

FULCRUM
Fariq (فريق)
Fariq (فريق)

Message par FULCRUM »

En attendant je vous poste cette petite trouvaille sur Google Earth
001.jpg
Vous ne pouvez pas consulter les pièces jointes insérées à ce message.

deyaziz
Aqid (عقيد)
Aqid (عقيد)
Has thanked : 1 time

Message par deyaziz »

Un véritable requin des cieux :super:

Canon_Laser
Arif (عريف)
Arif (عريف)

Message par Canon_Laser »

FULCRUM a écrit :
13 octobre 2018, 14:03
En attendant je vous poste cette petite trouvaille sur Google Earth

001.jpg
Ahaha excellent ! c'est du coté de Bousfer?

:arrow: :arrow: Autre Interview de Pilote de FULCRUM:
ça parle de plein de sujets intéressants: Chasseurs US comparés les uns aux autres, L'expérience de piloter le fulcrum, ses forces, ses faiblesses. L'entraînement extensif fourni par les Allemands aux autres occidentaux contre des Fulcrums (Si quelqu'un a jeté un coup d'oeil à l'inteview du pilote de Fulcrum allemand il révèle que DASA (EADS aujourd'hui) a démonté les MiG-29 en petites pièces pour les étudier en profondeur. Les Mirages 2000 décevants, son expérience d'instructeur F-5 en Tunisie, Les F-22, la Poussée vectorielle, Le F-35....

Interview vraiment intéressante. Vraiment à lire:

How To Win In A Dogfight: Stories From A Pilot Who Flew F-16s And MiGs

[image] https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/im ... h5ubk1.jpg [/image]

Lt. Col. Fred "Spanky" Clifton is one of the most experienced aggressor pilots ever, having flown the F-15, F-5, F-16 and the notorious MiG-29. He's been in dogfights with pretty much every fighter out there and is a graduate of the prestigious Fighter Weapons School. Now he's here to share his expertise with you. ......
What was the MiG-29 Fulcrum like to fly? Did it live up to the fear and Cold War hype?
The Fulcrum is a very simple jet that was designed to fit in the Soviet model of tactical aviation. That means the pilot was an extension of the ground controller. As many have read, innovative tactics and autonomous operations were not approved solutions in the Warsaw Pact countries. The cockpit switchology is not up to western standards and the sensors are not tools used to enhance pilot situation awareness, rather they are only used as tools to aid in the launch of weapons...

... When it came to tactically employing the jet there were surprises and disappointments. The radar was actually pretty good and enabled fairly long-range contacts. As already alluded to, the displays were very basic and didn't provide much to enhance the pilot's situational awareness. The radar switchology is also heinous. The Fulcrum's radar-guided BVR weapon, the AA-10A Alamo, has nowhere the same legs as an AMRAAM and is not launch-and-leave like the AMRAAM. Within its kinematic capability, the AA-10A is a very good missile but its maximum employment range was a real disappointment.
One sensor that got a lot of discussion from Intel analysts was the infrared search-and-track system (IRSTS). Most postulated that the MiG-29 could use the passive IRSTS to run a silent intercept and not alert anyone to its presence by transmitting with its radar. The IRSTS turned out to be next to useless and could have been left off the MiG-29 with negligible impact on its combat capability. After a couple of attempts at playing around with the IRSTS I dropped it from my bag of tricks.
During the mid 1990s the US still relied on the relatively narrow field of view AIM-9L/M Sidewinder as a short-range heat-seeking missile, what was it like being introduced to the MiG-29's Archer missile, with its high off bore-sight targeting capabilities and its helmet mounted sight?
The Archer and the helmet-mounted sight (HMS) brought a real big stick to the playground. First, the HMS was really easy to use. Every pilot was issued his own HMS. It mounted via a spring-loaded clip to a modified HGU-55P helmet. The pilot then could connect the HMS to a tester and adjust the symbology so it was centered in the monocle. Once in the jet the simple act of plugging in the power cord meant it was ready to go. There was no alignment process as required with the Joint Helmet-Mounted Cuing System. It just worked.
Being on the shooting end of the equation, I saw shot opportunities I would've never dreamed of with the AIM-9L/M. Those on the receiving end were equally less enthused about being 'shot' from angles they couldn't otherwise train to. I was once playing bandit for a couple of F-16s in visual 2 v 1 Air Combat Maneuvering. I was offensive on the wingman and had temporarily lost sight of the fight lead. I reacquired a tally-ho (visual contact) on him as he was pulling lead for a high-angle gun shot. Instead of calling me 'dead' with an AIM-9M, he flew through AIM-9M launch parameters trying to get gun video on me. His attempt put him in launch parameters for an Archer shot, so with a push of a button on the right throttle I commanded the seeker head to slave to the HMS line-of-sight and was able to call a kill shot on him. Imagine pulling lead for a gun shot and getting killed by the target!
How did a MiG-29 in skilled hands stack up against NATO fighters, especially the F-16 and the F-15?
From BVR (beyond visual range), the MiG-29 is totally outclassed by western fighters. Lack of situation awareness and the short range of the AA-10A missile compared to the AMRAAM means the NATO fighter is going to have to be having a really bad day for the Fulcrum pilot to be successful.
From BVR (beyond visual range), the MiG-29 is totally outclassed by western fighters. Lack of situation awareness and the short range of the AA-10A missile compared to the AMRAAM means the NATO fighter is going to have to be having a really bad day for the Fulcrum pilot to be successful.
In the WVR (within visual range) arena, a skilled MiG-29 pilot can give and Eagle or Viper driver all he/she wants. When I was flying the MiG-29, the way I prosecuted the visual arena depended on the scenario. If it was 1 v 1 BFM and we only called kills with a gun shot, I flew the jet differently than if missiles and guns were in play. If the BFM scenario was guns-only, I flew the jet more like an F-16, knowing I had a lot more angle-of-attack (than an F-16) available if required. If missile shots were in play then I would pull as hard as I could to place the other guy in Archer parameters as quickly as I could and make him at least feel threatened by my nose position; hopefully, forcing him into making a mistake. In a many versus many scenario in which missile shots were generally counted for kills, I was hesitant in bleeding off all my airspeed to get the quick Archer shot since I probably needed the energy to maneuver against other aircraft in follow-on engagements.
Will the F-35's sensor fusion and low observability (stealth) allow it to overcome its lackluster maneuverability and kinetic performance against future enemies?
I can't answer this one. I can ask, "Why did they make it such a pig?" :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:
If you had a wish list of three things that you think the USAF fighter community needs more than anything else, and currently do not have, what would it be?

Number 1: AESA radar for the F-16. A force multiplier.
Number 2: Better offensive jamming and better defensive systems.
Number 3: More DACT (dissimilar air combat training—flying against different types of fighters than the one you fly). There are students who show up as Weapons School students who have never done a 4 versus 4 DACT mission. I was doing them as an F-15 student at Luke. I could write a short thesis on this subject.

source: https://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/how-t ... 1682723379

Isatis
Liwaa (لواء)
Liwaa (لواء)

Message par Isatis »

ah super, je merveilleuses photos. je ça fait un moment qu'on n'a pas eu de photos récentes de nos fulcrums
Pour le devoir & l'honneur

au revoir ya el khaoua

FULCRUM
Fariq (فريق)
Fariq (فريق)

Message par FULCRUM »

La suite
09.jpg
010.jpg
011.jpg