Armée Marocaine

Mauritanie, Égypte, RASD, Turquie, Libye, Maroc, Iran, Jordanie , Arabie Saoudite , Irak ...
Répondre

NPNG
Banni Définitivement
Banni Définitivement

Re: Armée Marocaine

Message par NPNG »

U.S. Marines with Special Purpose Marine Air-Ground Task Force-Crisis Response-Africa 19.2, Marine Forces Europe and Africa, evaluates Moroccan soldiers during a culminating event in Tifnit, Morocco, July 25, 2019
5666138.jpg
5666134.jpg
5666145.jpg
5666141.jpg
5666139.jpg
Vous ne pouvez pas consulter les pièces jointes insérées à ce message.

NPNG
Banni Définitivement
Banni Définitivement

Message par NPNG »

5666143.jpg

malikos
Mulazim Awal (ملازم أول)
Mulazim Awal (ملازم أول)

Message par malikos »

NPNG a écrit :
03 août 2019, 17:03
If we buy the Patriot, in my opinion, it will be used for anti-ballistic missions. And for the anti aerial defense, the Chinese system will accomplish these missions.
Both of the US and Chinese systems will work together.

There are echoes about the G550 contract, the negotiations are very advanced, it will be "small AWACS" with special features for the F16 Block 70 in the future, the fleet will be composed of 50 Block 70. This is a need to multiply the forces of these fighter planes.

Patriot? G550 version AEW?...any credible source, please.

(The max I found was: https://www.export.gov/apex/article2?id ... d-Security, and they remain wage. I remember also the "interest" to purchase subs....result zero.
I guess as well that the NATO member Spain, will have major reservations with regard to the patriot system, as their supremacy in the north will be directly challenged)

NPNG
Banni Définitivement
Banni Définitivement

Message par NPNG »

malikos a écrit :
18 août 2019, 07:24
NPNG a écrit :
If we buy the Patriot, in my opinion, it will be used for anti-ballistic missions. And for the anti aerial defense, the Chinese system will accomplish these missions.

There are echoes about the G550 contract, the negotiations are very advanced, it will be "small AWACS" with special features for the F16 Block 70 in the future, the fleet will be composed of 50 Block 70. This is a need to multiply the forces of these fighter planes.

(The max I found was: https://www.export.gov/apex/article2?id ... d-Security, and they remain wage. I remember also the "interest" to purchase subs....result zero.
I guess as well that the NATO member Spain, will have major reservations with regard to the patriot system, as their supremacy in the north will be directly challenged)
If for you an official US agency for export is not a safe source, what to say. The future will tell us.

Morocco is signing a contract for submarines. During an exercise between the Moroccan Navy and Portugal, the Portuguese defense minister said so.
"Le Maroc achète actuellement des sous-marins et a donc besoin de savoir comment fonctionnent les marines et les sous-marins des pays voisins et leurs amis", a déclaré le ministre de la Défense nationale, soulignant que "les sous-marins marocains sont conçus pour travailler dans des zones Il est donc très important qu'ils se connaissent bien et partagent leurs informations. "
https://www.defesa.tv.br/marinha-portug ... arroquina/

NPNG
Banni Définitivement
Banni Définitivement

Message par NPNG »

malikos a écrit :
18 août 2019, 07:24
NPNG a écrit :

If for you an official US agency for export is not a safe source, what to say. The future will tell us.
Superiority of Spain and NATO? if the US sells us Block 70s with AESA radar, it means that everything can pass. The Block 70 AESA are an air superiority over the Spanish fleet, in quality and even in number.

Morocco is signing a contract for submarines. During an exercise between the Moroccan Navy and Portugal, the Portuguese defense minister said so.
"Le Maroc achète actuellement des sous-marins et a donc besoin de savoir comment fonctionnent les marines et les sous-marins des pays voisins et leurs amis", a déclaré le ministre de la Défense nationale, soulignant que "les sous-marins marocains sont conçus pour travailler dans des zones Il est donc très important qu'ils se connaissent bien et partagent leurs informations. "

https://www.defesa.tv.br/marinha-portug ... arroquina/

NPNG
Banni Définitivement
Banni Définitivement

Message par NPNG »

Beech Super King Air 350ER CN-TMR - Royal Moroccan Navy Maritime Surveillance Aircraft
clipb403.jpg
clipb402.jpg
clipb401.jpg
clipb400.jpg

malikos
Mulazim Awal (ملازم أول)
Mulazim Awal (ملازم أول)

Message par malikos »

...well Spain will buy F-35 (most likely) and keep their Typhoon up-to date which will give them the edge over F-16 block 70, and the Portuguese buy their subs in Germany, a country with whom Algeria has a 10 year strategic contract, and corresponding economic leverage.
Maybe the Moroccans intend to take the "old" type 209 from Portugal...even though the facilities and training etc. will cost a fortune extra.
Next to what I said, prior I would even add that the British will have reservations when it comes to patriot system.

Who wants Morocco to be able to establish a no fly zone over Gibraltar and to control it? I guess nobody.

When it comes to conventional subs, there are relatively few countries who could supply, and cost is major. I do not think there will be GCC financial help in a situation where the GCC countries themselves did not acquire subs jet, next to the relatively bad current relations, which pose another obstacle.
The British and Spanish will concur quickly that they do not need a third player on the other side to control Gibraltar. That is common sense they will oppose such a sale. Spain will also fear for its colonies and did not forget the "Persil" incident. Also Spanish islands will be exposed...

Finally the political will is lacking in Morocco for such a scenario, the leadership has other priorities than a power struggle with NATO-members. They will play nice and smooth...keep in power and make their money. I mean that with no disrespect, just my observations from their politics...

NPNG
Banni Définitivement
Banni Définitivement

Message par NPNG »

Whether it is the positive or negative assumption, whether they sell us or not the Patriot, Morocco will buy a medium and long-range system from China. Like the MLRS acquired from the Chinese.
But I take the bet with you. We will meet on this subject of the forum if there are contracts.

Yes it is possible that we buy the Portuguese submarines to train the first crews, knowing that the acquisition for the first time submarines takes several years. And eventually buy new submarines in 6-7 years. It's logic. For training and handling of used submarines are the best solution. What is certain is that we will be heading towards European and German submarines for the future.

Spain does not have the means of the F-35 already that it is a financial pit for Spanish AF, does not think that Spain will buy the F-35 which is too expensive.

malikos
Mulazim Awal (ملازم أول)
Mulazim Awal (ملازم أول)

Message par malikos »

NPNG a écrit :
19 août 2019, 11:37
Yes it is possible that we buy the Portuguese submarines to train the first crews, knowing that the acquisition for the first time submarines takes several years. And eventually buy new submarines in 6-7 years. It's logic. For training and handling of used submarines are the best solution. What is certain is that we will be heading towards European and German submarines for the future.
...guess technically speaking that would be a "smart move". To learn with the Type 209 and gradually build capabilties (training&facilities)...and I guess the Germans would not oppose that.
The Moroccan navy would make a major step forward to control their waters and build a deterrent with the potential to block Gibraltar.

(But I have my reservations when it comes to financing that, and the implications with the mentioned NATO-parties. Those do not see Morocco in such a "role"; and this new situation would create "tentions" with them. They will seek to prevent that, even at high cost)

skytrain_47
Avertissement
Avertissement

Message par skytrain_47 »

Bravo a nos paras en Russie la médaille d'or

69957910.jpg